CEE Sustainable Finance Summit
16 / 05 / 2022 - 20 / 05 / 2022
An event by
The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit is the only large scale event focused on sustainable finance and sustainability in business. It aims to ignite the discussion about sustainable finance and the opportunities it offers for Central and Eastern Europe. It represents a unique opportunity for the region’s stakeholders to gain more insight into sustainable finance topics, to share knowledge, and to get support for the challenges they face.
The Summit is hosted by like-minded organisations from the region, inviting senior decision makers from the private sector, finance, policymaking, and experts from various fields to join the discussion about how to unleash the potential of sustainable finance. The 2021 online version of the Summit had over 1000 registrations showing the growing interest in sustainability topics.
This Summit also serves as a space for networking and exchange between the different countries of the region.
In addition, the Summit showcases the best practices in business and finance, and offers access to a unique set of experts and professionals working on the EU Green Deal, Fit for 55 Package, Sustainable Finance Agenda (EU Taxonomy, SFDR, CSRD, and Green Bond Standards).
This year the event is going to be hybrid format! The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit is happening at the Augustine Hotel in Prague. Attendance in person is limited to invite-only guests and our partners. The agenda is still under review and may change.
- Gökce Mete, Head of LeadIT Secretariat, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Dan Dorner, Head of Clean Energy Ministerial Secretariat
- Rajesh Miglani, Senior Climate Business Specialist, South Asia, IFC
- European Industry Representative
- Eila Kreivi, Chief Sustainable Finance Advisor, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Vazil Hudak, Vice-President, EIB & Vice-Chairman GLOBSEC
- Ivan Mikloš, Former Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Slovakia, President of MESA10
- Martin Špolc, Head of Sustainable Finance, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Balázs Felsmann, Senior Research Associate, REKK Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research
- Linda Zeilina, CEO, International Sustainable Finance Centre (ISFC)
- Julian Toth, COO, International Sustainable Finance Centre
- Nadia Humphreys, Business Manager, Sustainable Finance Solutions
- Alexander Stubb, Director, School of Transnational Governance, European University Institute
- Victor van Hoorn, Executive Director, Eurosif – The European Sustainable Investment Forum
- Attila Steiner, State Secretary for the Development of Circular Economy, Energy and Climate Policy, Ministry for Innovation and Technology, Hungary
- Helena Horská, Chief Economist, Raiffeisenbank Česká republika
- Julian Popov, Fellow of the European Climate Foundation, Chairman of the BPIE – Buildings Performance Institute Europe
- Barbara Dr. Botos, Deputy State Secretary for Climate Policy, Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Hungary
- Dirk Buschle, Deputy Director, Energy Community
- Ingmar Juergens, Managing Director, Climate & Company
- Sean Kidney, Co-founder and CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Martina Méhes, Managing and Policy Director, Energiaklub Climate Policy and Applied Science
- Bart Dujczynski, Managing Director, Proventus Renewables Ltd
- 16 / 05 / 2022 - 20 / 05 / 2022
- 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Augustine Hotel - Prague
The Industry Taskforce
The Taskforce will pool key decision makers and power brokers from the region to provide expert input, peer review for research and act as ambassadors of the project.